Graduands (applicants) are reminded to read the below guidelines carefully before making a carpark space reservation for Graduation Ceremony 2022.
- Only applicants are eligible for the carpark spaces reservation. All applications should be submitted online. Only 1 application (1 time shot) from each applicant will be allowed.
- Application period will be commenced from 1 November on first-come-first-serve basis for parking on Graduation Ceremony on 19 November to 17 December 2022. All applications should be made at least 1 day prior to the requested parking time slot.
- Parking fee will be charged at (a) HK$30 /hour (for the 1st-2nd hours), (b) HK$60 /hour (for the 3th-4th hours), and (c) HK$100 /hour (for the 5th hour onwards). Rates are based on per 1 hour or part thereof, i.e. vehicles parked for less than 1 hour will be charged 1-hour parking fee.
- All parking fees will be settled by Octopus. No cash or other payment method will be accepted.
- All the fields in the online form should be filled and all information provided should be correct.
- Result of the online application would be notified via email after verification.
- The applicant's personal data will be handled by the Estates Office of the University in connection with the carpark reservation process and carpark administration in accordance with the EdUHK personal data policy. Please also read the Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS).
- For enquiries, please contact us at 2948 6714 during office hours or email to email@example.com.